The HYDRA Extended In-System-Programmers are developed by novaflash, an Austrian company. They offer the fastest programming solutions to program MCUs, Serial Memories or CPLDs with JTAG, SPI, I2C, BDM, ICSP, SWD, DAP, UART, ISSP, SBW, CSI, etc. protocols.
The system includes one master unit, one or more pod units (depending on the master model), the programming driver for your device, the PC software interface.
The HYDRA Programmers are the best choice for all those who must integrate the ISP feature in a fixture or ATE because of the very small and easy to integrate POD size (65mm x 38mm x18 mm).
The Host Interface is connected to the Master Unit via Lan (1 Gbps) or isolated RS232.
There are three different Master Units available, Hydra-1, Hydra-2 and Hydra-4.
One E-ISP programming channel.
Two independent and truly parallel E-ISP channels.
Four independent and truly parallel E-ISP channels.
The Master Unit is connected to the Pod Unit via a Novalink cable.
General Product Data
• Host Interface: 1Gbps LAN, isolated RS232.
• Standalone mode with isolated Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) interface.
• Dynamic Link Library (DLL) available for easy software integration with LabView© and Visual C/C++
• Novalink transfer rate (Master – POD): 1Gbps.
• 7 digital I/O lines, 1 analog/digital I/O line.
• Target supply voltage and current measurements. Target I/O voltage measurement.
• Real Time clock for log tracking.
• External Relay Control.
• POD size: 65mm x 38mm x 18mm.
• Hydra programmers come equipped with CAT6A cables 3 meters long.
• Hydra models with multiple programming channels are available.
Devices of these Manufacturers are supported:
ABLIC, ACETECHNOLOGY, ADESTO, AMIC, ATMEL, CATALYST, CFEON, CHINGIS, CYPRESS, DIALOGSEMI, ELMOS, ELMTECHNOLOGY, EON, ESMT, FAIRCHILD, FREESCALE, GIGADEVICE, HITACHI, ICMICROSYSTEMS, INFINEON, INTERSIL, ISSI, MACRONIX, MICROCHIP, MICRON, NEXTFLASHTECHNOLOGIES, NORDICSEMICONDUCTOR, NUMONYX, NXP, ONSEMICONDUCTOR, RENESAS, ROHM, SII, SILICONWORKS, SPANSION, SST, STMICROELECTRONICS, TI, WINBOND, XICOR
The number of supported devices is constantly increasing.